Minor Child Parental Consent Form


 Increases in child abductions have led US Customs & Border Protection to strongly recommend that any child under age 18, who is traveling without both parents have a note in the possession of the accompanying adult that is signed by the other parent, when traveling with one parent, or is signed by both parents when traveling with a non-parent such as with a grandparent, aunt, uncle, sibling, or school or church group.  US Customs & Border Protection may not ask for this document but if you don't have it and they ask than you could be detained until they are able to clarify the exact situation.  In addition, many countries require a consent form(and birth certificate) and you may be denied boarding or entry without one.


Click here for a sample Consent Form.